Arobase limited currently have 2 gas detection models to choose from. The pumped Draeger X-am 7000 as seem above and and personal X-am 2000/2500 shown below.
Each instrument contains 4 sensors: flammables, oxygen, hydrogen sulphide and carbon monoxide. Additional sensors can be added to the X-am 7000 to suit your needs.
We calibrate and check the devices are working correctly before dispatch so you can have confidence in the instruments you choose.This is a neat, compact and robust unit with 4 gas capability and rated to IP67. It is one of a new generation of gas detectors with a neat ergonomic design mobile phone dimensions and a low weight.
- 3 or 4 Gas – CH4/O2/H2S/CO
- IP67 – dust-proof and watertight for 30 minutes at depths of up to 1 metre
- Gas inlets on two surfaces, improving gas sensitivity
- Acoustic / visual / vibration alarm
- Strong metal clip
- Weight: 220g
- Operating Time: 12 hours +
- Charging Time: 4 hours or less
- Datalogging: Last 1000 hours
- ATEX II 2G EEx iad IIC T4/T3
- Optional 12v/24v vehicle charger
Arobase also provides free user training and delivery within the Bristol and Bath post codes if required.
Terms and Conditions of Hire
- These terms and conditions shall apply to any hire transaction between Arobase Limited (the owner) and the customer unless any variation is agreed and accepted by the owner in writing.
- The period of hire is defined to start from the day after the day of despatch from our offices and to terminate on the day of receipt at our offices in Bristol.
- The rental period startson the day after despatch.
The rental period ends on the day before receipt back at our offices.
|Short Term||3 Days|
|1 Week||7 Days|
|2 Weeks||14 Days|
|3 Weeks||21 Days|
|4 Weeks||28 Days|
- The period of hire shall be a minimum of three days and thereafter from week to week. Notice of termination of hire shall be one week given in writing by either party at any time.
- The equipment shall remain the property of the owner and is supplied to the customer only on a rental basis without any residual value.
- During the hire period customers shall be responsible for the following:
- To arrange at the customer’s expense, adequate insurance cover for the equipment to cover loss or damage until received by the owner and accepted with an approved signature.
- To keep the equipment in good condition and ensure it is not subject to misuse (fair wear and tear excepted).
- To immediately notify the owner in writing of any loss or damage to the equipment. The customer shall be liable for such loss or damage and rental shall continue to be chargeable until settlement for such loss or damage is made to the owner.
- To arrange return carriage at the customer’s expense and to notify the owner of return time, date and carrier. Equipment must be packed in accordance with our rental return packing instructions.
- Any repairs necessary to return the equipment to the manufacturer’s specification on completion of hire shall be chargeable to the customer. Any parts used will be charged at full replacement cost.
- The owner shall not be liable for any claim by the customer for any consequential loss, damage or injury (including death) caused by default of the equipment or for delivery.
- Deliveries will be provided by a transit carrier but delivery dates and times when quoted are without engagement. These terms and conditions are supplementary to and not in place of Arobase Limited’s standard conditions of sale, copies of which are available on request.
- All rentals are subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis.
- We reserve the right to alter instrument specifications and kit configurations without prior notice.