The world’s gas detector marketplace is diverse and often complex. With its vast selection of instruments, manufacturers and suppliers all competing for your business, it is sometimes impossible to find the right solution. Our independent advice helps you make the right choices with the minimum of fuss. For example, how do you choose?
- The manufacturer?
- should you purchase or hire?
- which sensors do I need?
- are there interfering gases or vapours?
- should I select a pumped or diffusive instrument?
- when must my instruments be calibrated and bump tested?
- What training do I need and where should I obtain it?
- what operating procedure should I follow?
For answers, you could contact us or visit the free learning site arobase.org.uk.